Hand Blown cane fused together to create medallions is how this design begins. After medallion/flower is created and cold worked Karen & Aaron go back to the hot shop and use it as the centerpiece / focal point of the bowl and then hand blown to create this stunning piece of artistic decor. This bowl has an authentic hand made feel to it the way the glass flowers outward.
Hand blown glass : Each is created with a very complex process that originated in Murano, Italy. First Karen and Aaron make the glass canes, these are the color rods they use to make up each stripe, then Karen takes each color carefully creating unique color stories. These individual color rods are how each design is created. The Bowl design can be used for decoration or you can use it as a beautiful center piece.
• Clear Glass Bowl with Navy, Tan Flower Center
• Vertical cane pattern which is hand blown and hand shaped *No Molds*
• Colors: Pink, Lime and Clear Glass
• Dimensions: Approx 8.5" x 8" x 5.5" (Width,Depth,Height)
• Made in NYC
• Artist signed
• One of a Kind
* Hand Wash
* Use museum glue when desired