The strong amber tones in this hand blown vase compliment the rich opal blue and very light purple. This is a beautiful classic coloring inspired by our tiki jewelry collection.
Hand blown glass : Each is created with a very complex process that originated in Murano, Italy. First Karen and Aaron make the glass canes, these are the color rods they use to make up each stripe, then Karen takes each color carefully creating unique color stories. These individual color rods are how each design is created. The Vase, Bowl or Sculptural design can be used for decoration or you can use it as a extra special flower vase/fruit bowl making a beautiful center piece.
• Hand Blown
• Vase has a vertical cane pattern which is hand blown and shaped *No Molds*
• Colors: Old Gold(amber), light purple, clear, opal blue, rich brown, navy blue
• Dimensions: 9 1/4" x 6 1/2" x 4 1/2" (Height,Width,Depth)
• All Art Glass is made in NYC by Aaron Niemczyk and Karen Curtis
• Artist signed on bottom of vase
• Flat bottom
• One of a Kind
• Made in NYC
* Hand Wash
* Use museum glue when desired