Hand Blown Sculptural work called Spazzios. Each piece is blown and shaped while an intense heat is focused in the center of each object in order to create an opening or area of negative space. These objects are fantastic for creating eye catching designs in table scapes and shelving units.
• Hand blown in NYC by Karen Curtis and Aaron Niemczyk
• Colorful Italian Cane technique
• Colors: Copper Red, Turquoise, Aqua, Purple
• Measurements: 7" x 7" x 3"
• Signed and dated art glass
• One of a Kind