20TH CENTURY MORROCAN CRYSTAL CHANDELIER
Sparkling lanterns of 20th-century Morocco: The Hour Glass Shaped Chandelier is strung with hundreds of multi-faceted STRASS® Swarovski® Crystals both Modern and Vintage
STRASS® is Swarovski’ most brilliant Crystals - They are their Premium Crystals. This Chandelier is hand wire wrapped by Designer Karen Curtis using both 14mm modern STRASS and very rare Antique 8mm Pink STRASS crystals.
This is a ONE OF A KIND chandelier - The Frame itself is Vintage. The Designer works with Antique Dealers Curating her own work. She Finds Chandeliers that inspire her to take them to the next level of LUX. She has designed a few Morrocan Style Chandeliers; each in different colors creating beautiful ceiling art that cascade hints of color around the room.
- Collection: Morrocan
- Crystal Color: 14mm Topaz, Light Topaz, Golden Teak, Bordeaux, Navy & 8mm Aqua
- Built of cast brass and wrought iron, wrapped with steel wire
- Antiqued brass finish
- STRASS Swarovski Austrian crystals reflect and refract the light
- Hardwire by electrician (recommend asking about dimmer)
- Plug in with our extended 11’ cord ( foot dimmer sold separately )
- 2' Chain included
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Dimensions: 9.5" L x 9.5" W x 21" H
- wire: approx. 11 feet of cord to plug in to socket
- # of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Type: Candelabra Bulbs
- Bulb Wattage: up to 60
- Max Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 110V-125V
- UL & ULC Standard