Vibrant colors of cane have been fused together and hand blown and shaped to create this stunning piece of artistic decor. This vase has an authentic hand made feel to it with thick layers of glass and floppy edge on top. Get this vase neart some sunlight and you have a magical piece of artwork for your home.
Hand blown glass : Each is created with a very complex process that originated in Murano, Italy. First Karen and Aaron make the glass canes, these are the color rods they use to make up each stripe, then Karen takes each color carefully creating unique color stories. These individual color rods are how each design is created. The Vase, Bowl or Sculptural design can be used for decoration or you can use it as a extra special flower vase/fruit bowl making a beautiful center piece.
• Glass Vase
• Vertical cane pattern which is hand blown and hand shaped *No Molds*
• Colors: Old Gold(amber), Blue, Yellow, Turq, Green
• Dimensions: 5" x 2.75" x 6" (Width,Depth,Height)
• Flat Bottom
• Made in NYC by Aaron Niemczyk and Karen Curtis
• Artist signed and dated on bottom of vase
• One of a Kind
* Hand Wash
* Use museum glue when desired